It's Melting!

The snow is slowly melting, but it's definitely melting and spring seems not too far away.  But that also means I need to get some sewing done as I told my mother-in-law not to buy the kids their Easter outfits this year, I would sew them.  I actually got some really cute eyelet material last year and they've been waiting patiently on my shelves to be cut and sewn.  I haven't decided on what pattern to use yet.  My almost 6 year old is at the picky, almost teenager stage.  My 4 1/2 year old has to have purple in it.  And well, the 2 year old will wear whatever I tell her she has to wear.

But first this weekend has a few other priorities to take care of.

First off taxes, gotta get them done.  I finished the personal side, just need to do the business side.

Then the fun part - I'm testing a pattern out for a fellow twitter - SeeKatieSew.  It looks cool just from the quick glance of the directions and pictures she sent me.  I'll post pics once I'm done.Pin It

0 comments:



Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
There was an error in this gadget

Beautiful Blooms's Fan Box

Beautiful Blooms on Facebook
There was an error in this gadget