Birthday Treats for Theresa

Happy Birthday to my little girl, actually the first of my 3 girls.  Theresa turned 6 yesterday.  Though the weather was yucky wet, we made the most of it with all kinds of stuff to celebrate her birthday.

Her first request was for a Sponge Bob cake.  I made her brother a cake for his birthday, and she told me then she wanted Sponge Bob for hers.

I drew it looking at a picture from the balloon we got her.

Since we weren't planning on a big birthday party we decided to bring in snacks at school to celebrate.  Theresa also asked me to make for each of her classmates a crayon roll.  I made one for my son the other day out of extra fabric from another project and she wanted one too.  So I did, 29 of them, as that's how many are in her class.

Here's a sample of one:

And all rolled up:

Stay tuned, I'll be putting up a tutorial this weekend to celebrate Easter.

Happy Birthday Theresa!Pin It

4 comments:



Carole said...

I think the crayon rolls are really cute!

Atasha said...

Excellent job. Oh if my kids only saw that cake they will go NUTS!!

29 crayon rolls? Wow good for you!

Unknown said...

Wow, how generous of you. It sounds like your whole family has their hearts in the right places. Love the crayon role. :-)

Alisa said...

ah, my boys would love that cake! Very cute stuff!

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Beautiful Blooms's Fan Box

Beautiful Blooms on Facebook