Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


I just joined the 5 Minutes for Mom 2010 Ultimate Blog Party!  It starts this Friday, April 9th, to celebrate the community of blogging.  With over a 100 donated prizes including a Gift Certificate from my shop  (it's listed as #85 in the US only category) and from several vendors I highly recommend checking out!!  I finally got through the list, WOW!  And my personal faves are:


US15 – Win a $25 e-gift certificate to the Disney Store.
Provided by: Kristin @ Couponing to Disney
Follow here: Couponin2Disney or Visit Our Fan Page: Couponing To Disney



US50 – Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Froggy Girl Designs!
Provided by: Froggy Girl Designs
Follow here: froggygirletsy or Visit Our Fan Page: Froggy Girl Designs



US83 – Disney Mickey 5-in-1 Tasty Baker by Pop Art. An all in one table top appliance that bakes pancakes, cakes, quickbreads, biscuits and donuts and more into 6 bite sized shapes (Mickey mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy and Pluto) in about one-third the time. It can even cook eggs.
Provided by: Pop Art Toaster
Follow here: poparttoaster or Visit Our Fan Page: Pop Art Toaster



USC 11 – Win a $50 gift certificate good towards any purchase in my Etsy shop or my website.
Provided by: Priddy Creations Custom Designs
Follow here: Priddy Creationsor Visit Our Fan Page: Priddy Creations Custom Designs


USC 17 – With the upcoming release of their iphone app in the next few weeks, CmomGo is offering up a $200 Apple Gift certificate. For moms that do not currently have an AT&T contract and have wanted that Iphone this will cover the cost of a 16Gig 3GS iphone with the signup of a 2 year contract with AT&T. For our moms that already have an AT&T contract with a different phone this can be used towards the purchase of a new iphone or it can be used for anything else at the Apple store! Our friends from CmomGo sure hope you use it for an iphone though!
Provided by: CmomGo



NTL 11 – Custom Blogger Design- valued at $100
Provided by: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
Follow here: simplyfabblog or Visit Our Fan Page: Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates



Come join the Ultimate Blog Party, it's open to bloggers and non-bloggers!  Let me know with a comment that you've joined so I can stop by your blog during the party!  Follow it on Twitter (follow me too!) under the hashtag #ubp10.Pin It

8 comments:



Unknown said...

Adorable site
Happy UBP

Beverly said...

Love your blog design! The UBP is so much fun, isn't it?

Beverly from Speakable Gifts
http://speakablegifts.com/blog1/2010/04/08/ultimate-blog-party-2010/

Kendra said...

Dropping in from blogfrog! The UBP is so great huh! :) Very cute blog!

jo said...

Hi,
Wow, you are amazing! How do you find time to do all the things? The girls' dresses are wonderful. I am thinking of purchasing a sewing machine and make some things..
oh, I am stopping by from UBP10..Have a great weekend!

Jo
http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/2010/04/it-is-time-to-party-ultimate-blog-party.html

Anonymous said...

Cute site! Just party hopping. Amy at Priddy Creations is one of my favs! I have some of her camera accessories! Love them!

Colette S said...

Aloha!
I'm visiting from the UBParty2010.

I"ll be perusing your blogspace :)

Enjoy the party!

Carla Gade said...

Stopping by from Writing to Distraction for the UBP! Great site!

Blessings,
Carla

http://writingtodistraction.blogspot.com

N @ Cheap Like a Birdie said...

You're so creative, I love the wallet.
I'm visiting from UBP, come visit me sometime. Cheap Like a Birdie

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Beautiful Blooms's Fan Box

Beautiful Blooms on Facebook