Everything But The Kitchen Sink

Have you seen my Bare Necessities Mini Keychain Wallets that I make and sell in my shop?


It's cute, holds the minimum you need going out - a card, maybe some cash - and acts as a keychain.  Really the Bare Necessities.

Well this weekend I was making a new wallet, one I'm going to call Everything But The Kitchen Sink.
Why?  Well let's just say my son looked at it and asked me why it was such a big wallet, did the person have a lot of money?  I just smiled.


It looks normal at first from the front, but then you open it up and it explodes into this:


It has 8 card slots in the back section, a zippered compartment for coins and whatever else likes to fly around in a wallet, and 4 additional sections for whatever you'd like in there - money, coupons, receipts, again whatever.  It looks like an accordian on the side, and closed up it's already 2" thick.  It even has a detachable wrist strap.

Impressive wallet design I got from NapkittenPattern on etsy.  It was actually for a customer request.  I'm still debating on whether to make more to sell.  What do you think?Pin It

6 comments:



Shelley said...

They're awesome! Love the fabrics you used!! I'd try selling a few...might end up being a big seller for you. I had a request for money/cash organizers from a user of Dave Ramsey's system, but haven't gotten any made :) I'd definitely use him as a tag.

Great job!

Jennifer Haas said...

Visiting from SITS. Love those bags by the way!

Jingle said...

I love these! So beautifully made!

Annabelle said...

Very pretty - love the yellow and brown combo!

Froggy said...

I'm so loving the bare necessities wallet/key chain. Half the time all I have is my CC, license and keys. This would be perfect!

yesterdayontuesday said...

they are perfect-- cute + functional!

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

AddThis

Bookmark and Share
There was an error in this gadget

Beautiful Blooms's Fan Box

Beautiful Blooms on Facebook
There was an error in this gadget