My Beautiful Blooms

So why did I come up with this name for a business?  It sounds more like a florist than a shop for handmade goods.  Funny thing is there's a flower shop with the same name located in Philadelphia too.

Well, partly because I wanted to have a name that was early in the alphabets for faster searches.  Then I came up with flower names for each of my creations - check out the categories in my shop.

But as time flew and my creations evolved, I began to see that my Beautiful Blooms were the inspiration for my creations - my kids.

My pretty little maids all in a row


I made all three girls a new dress with eyelet material in their favorite colors and Patty Young's Frida dress pattern.

And my little soldier


He didn't get a new outfit for Easter, but he did ask for a camouflage basket and I made one out of Sew Sensible's Boutique Easter Basket pattern.Pin It

3 comments:



Jingle said...

Those dresses are fabulous and how great that your son got JUST the basket he wanted!

Catherine said...

Oh man, my son would love a camouflage bag! Everything looks wonderful.

Atasha said...

Gorgeous girls in their lovely dresses. And how cool is that camouflage basket? Goes great with his hat.

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Beautiful Blooms's Fan Box

Beautiful Blooms on Facebook