Time flies

Time flies when you're certainly busy.  Good busy, so not really complaining.  I can't believe though that I last posted almost a month ago.

So what have I been up to since?

One big project was a Christening dress for the daughter of friends of ours who surprised me and asked me to make them one.  I was extremely flattered and wanted to make sure it was as adorable as the little girl.  So I used Carla C (the Scientific Seamstress! - we have a lot in common, LOL!) Precious Dress and used the white eyelet material I used for my girls' Easter dresses.

Then I found a free tutorial for a Baby bonnet that I used to make the matching bonnet
Had to borrow my youngest's baby doll to model the bonnet.

The Chritening took place in Maine on Father's Day - June 20th, so I had it mailed out the first week of June to them.  I can't wait for the pictures of the Christening!Pin It

0 comments:



Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Beautiful Blooms's Fan Box

Beautiful Blooms on Facebook